Allow us to present our delightful end-of-summer recipe that will impress your guests: Warm Duck Confit Salad with Raspberries and Cranberries!
- 2 duck confit thighs
- 2 cups of raspberries, fresh or frozen
- A few cranberries for garnish
- Heat the duck confit thighs as indicated on our packaging.
- Let the duck confit thighs rest for a moment until they are warm.
- Place the raspberries and honey in the microwave for 30 seconds (slightly longer if the raspberries are frozen).
- Mash the raspberry and honey mixture with a fork. Add the olive oil and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the vinegar and mayonnaise well, then incorporate them into the raspberry mixture.
- Add the chives and season well.
- Divide the frisée lettuce into 2 shallow plates and distribute the duck, onion, and almonds on top.
- Drizzle with dressing, garnish with raspberries and cranberries, and serve.