Our sheet pan salmon recipe is easy to prepare and perfect for busy evenings! It's easy to cook and even easier to clean up afterward!
- 2 salmon fillets with skin
- 300g of baby potatoes
- 125g of green beans
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the blue cheese sauce:
- 150g of blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
1. Start by preheating your oven to 200°C (392°F).
2. Cut your baby potatoes in half if they are large, and trim the ends of your green beans.
3. Arrange the salmon fillets with skin, baby potatoes, and green beans on a large sheet pan. Drizzle everything with a bit of olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Mix everything to ensure it's well coated with oil, lemon juice, and seasonings.
4. Place the sheet pan in the preheated oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, and the potatoes are golden and crispy.
5. While it's baking, prepare the blue cheese sauce. In a small bowl, mash the blue cheese with a fork, add the sour cream and Dijon mustard, and stir until well combined.
6. Once the sheet pan is ready, remove it from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes. Pour the blue cheese sauce over the salmon and serve immediately.
- Use salmon fillets with skin! Fillets with the skin will keep the salmon moist during cooking.
- Cooking time may vary depending on the type of oven and the size of the salmon. Ensure the salmon is cooked and flakes easily with a fork.
- Give each ingredient enough space on the sheet pan to roast properly and become crispy.