3 recipe ideas for preparing red meat cubes! You can choose your favorite type of meat for these recipes because we have meat cubes to suit all tastes and budgets in our online store. Whether you prefer beef, lamb, veal, deer, or bison, you can try these recipes with our products.
- 2 ½ lbs medium turnips
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 onions, cut into quarters
- 1 ½ lbs meat cubes
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- 6 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground Garam Masala
1. Cut the turnips into quarters and prick them all over with a fork. Place them in a bowl with salt. Mix well. Let sit for at least 1 hour for bitter juices to drain. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Heat an ovenproof pot over medium heat. Add butter, onions, and meat cubes. Cook until the color begins to change. Add pepper, turmeric, coriander, and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Rinse the turnips and add them to the pot with 1 cup of water. Sprinkle with Garam Masala. Cover and cook until steam escapes from under the lid. Place on the center rack of the oven and cook for 1½ hours. Let rest for 30 minutes.
Meat, Garlic, and Cabbage Stir-Fry Noodles
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 g fresh ginger
- ½ sweet pepper
- 150 g leeks, sliced
- 15 ml olive oil
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1 L water
- 100 g Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 20 ml fish sauce (nuoc-mâm)
- 30 ml soy sauce
- 150 g meat cubes
- 100 g dry egg noodles
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, stemmed
1. In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chopped garlic, ginger, and sweet pepper. Sauté for about 1 to 2 minutes until they release their fragrance.
2. Add the leek slices to the pot and sauté them for 2 to 3 minutes until they begin to soften.
3. In the same pot, add the beef bouillon cube and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. Let simmer for about 10 minutes for the flavors to meld.
4. Add Chinese cabbage, fish sauce, and soy sauce to the pot. Let it cook for about 5 more minutes.
5. While the soup simmers, cook the egg noodles according to the package instructions. Once cooked, drain them and set them aside.
6. In a separate pan, stir-fry the meat cubes until they are well-cooked and slightly browned.
7. To serve, divide the cooked noodles into individual bowls. Pour the hot soup over the noodles.
8. Garnish each bowl with the stir-fried meat cubes, sliced onion, and fresh coriander leaves.
Meat and Vegetable Stew
- 2 lbs meat cubes
- 1/2 lb chopped carrots
- 4 stalks chopped celery
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 bunch organic kale, torn into small pieces
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
1. Add all ingredients, except kale, to a slow cooker. Cover and set to medium heat. Cook for at least 8 hours.
2. Before serving, add kale to the slow cooker and stir. Cover and let wilt for about 10 minutes or until tender.
3. Serve in individual bowls. Garnish with parsley if desired.